About JN Sounds
JN Sounds was born out of passion. A passion for music, a passion to entertain, and a passion to make parties that bit more personal and unique.
Dan – your JN Sounds DJ
I love music. I live and breathe it constantly. There are not many minutes in the day when I don’t have music playing! Even when I need a bit of peace and quiet, I’ll put some chillout music on! I have been into music ever since I can remember, and since senior school religiously into dance and electronic music and DJ culture. I knew a long time ago I wanted to be a DJ.
Having started off DJ’ing in bars, pubs and clubs, I then began to venture into mobile DJ work. And I soon realised that this is what I preferred, creating a party and getting everyone dancing at a more personal level was far more rewarding for me.
I’m a very laidback and friendly dude, always happy to help, and very flexible when it comes to what I do and your event. I live in Hertfordshire with my fiancé Emma and our lazy little Bichon Frisé, Suzie. Music is my main passion but there are plenty of other things I enjoy too; film, photography, travelling, the gym, and hunting down couples who want to tear up the dance floor on their wedding day!
The JN Sounds Story
So the story began in 2011 out of a love for music and the drive to create mobile DJ entertainment that was a bit different, and not just another stereotypical mobile DJ!
Back in the beginning with two DJs, JN Sounds took on many different types of events, and as time went on the bookings came in for more and more weddings. This really gave us the drive to continually improve what we did, plan for all eventualities, and put on amazing discos. We sought out guidance from experienced wedding DJs, went to seminars, training courses, read books, and did what we could to continually gain new ideas and improve our service.
Finding out as much as I can about you is so important to me. I really don’t just want to provide a ’typical disco’. I want to provide a party that flows the way you want it to, along with the music you love.
And for weddings even more so. Getting married is once in a lifetime experience, and so providing perfect, personalised wedding DJ entertainment full of memorable moments is what I strive for. Music can tell a story. It tells your story. And at weddings it never fails to bring people together to celebrate good times.
Planning your event with me could not be simpler. You will gain access to your own account within my online planner system. Here you can manage your booking and add song requests all in one place. And any assistance you need, I’ll be there. I’ll be your DJ from the day you book to the day for your party!
What I do
- Quality service: A simple booking and planning process with ongoing support until the day of your event is at the forefront of my mind.
- Not that typical DJ: Music is my passion, and I am not that ‘stereotypical’ DJ! I can mix like a club DJ, and won’t talk unnecessarily over the mic.
- Play the music you like: But I will listen to your requirements and play the music that you want to hear. Each event is unique and I will tailor what I play to your tastes, playing the right songs at the right time.
- Quality equipment: I pride myself on my high quality sound and lighting and my attention to detail, with my equipment set ups being simple yet effective.
- Unique options: Along with my ever growing choice of unique DJ booths options to compliment your venue or style.
- My philosophy: Good DJs play the songs you want to hear. Great DJs play the songs you didn’t even know you wanted to hear!